1960 in München geboren.
1979-81 Studium Philosophie und Geschichte an der Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität,Munich.
1981-88 Studium „Malerei und Graphik“ an der Akademie der Bildenden Künste, München. Diplom als Meisterschüler bei Prof. Tröger
1997 Postgraduate scholarship under the terms of an agreement between the United States Information Agency (USIA) in Washington, D.C. and the State of Bavaria, represented by its Department of Science and Culture in Munich
- Lecturer / Visiting artist at SMFA (School of Museum of Fine Arts, Tufts University), Boston; Presentation of “The Imagery Kit – Structure Building Processes in the Art of Painting” (Videopresentation)
- Visiting artist and presentation at the M.I.T. Media Lab and CAVS (Center of Advanced Visual Studies- former group of Otto Piene) directed by Prof. Steve Benton
- Visiting Artist and presentation at Hunter College, NYC.
- Presentation of “The Imagery Kit” at the Seventh Annual International Conference of “The Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences” Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Studies of analogies in Creativity Theory, Evolution Theory and Developmental Processes in Painting
- “The Imagery Kit” at thecia.net, Cambridge, Massachusetts
+++ locus lux gallery, brussels, B
+++ DEWILLEM 3, OBSESSION 2009, NL